Renthal Tapered Dual Compound Grips
Carefully crafted from three innovative synthetic rubber compounds, these grips were designed with the assistance of top European and American factory race teams. Their input means that this grip offers a superior combination of durability and shock absorption while providing a truly tacky gripping surface.
- Mimics the natural contours of a closed fist by providing an oversized thumb diameter that tapers down to standard size at the end of the grip. This feature results in optimal comfort and control.
- Increased damping against vibration due to the increased amount of material in the tender thumb area.
- Flange, inner sleeve, and outer end of the grip are made from a firm rubber compound for strength and durability.
- All parts in direct contact with the hand are crafted from a softer rubber compound which also results in a seriously secure grip.
- For use with twist throttle cycles.
- Available in Blue, Grey, Orange, and Red.